When Cris and I got married, we had so much vision for our future. We talked non-stop about our hopes and dreams. From having kids to building a theater someday. It was so much fun to dream and plan our future together.
Just having the discussions were fun and inspiring!
But cut to 10 years later when our kids had needs that we would have never anticipated or knew how to plan for and when bills were due every single month – like they are – dreaming and hoping got quite a bit harder!
In this episode I talk about our journey back to dreaming and creating a vision for our life and marriage again.
Join me as we explore why having vision is important in every stage of life and how to bring back the idea of hopes and dreams again.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Why it’s hard to keep dreaming
- How vision and passion helps with communication and intimacy
- Learn where vision and passion comes from.
- Get clear on the three steps to bring vision and passion back to your marriage today!
Mentioned On The Show:
Cris Cunninghams recent Movie: Squat – Follow them on Instagram for updates here: https://www.instagram.com/thenetherregion/
If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go here to watch a free class and to receive my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)