Have you ever wanted to make a change in your life so much that you thought about it nearly non-stop?
Yet that’s as far as you got … the dream never left your mind – for long anyway. Because you’re waiting for the motivation to get started.
So you continue to wish you were already at the goal. The effort to get there just seems like too much. But wait! Finally, motivation hits! And for a full week (if you’re lucky) you’re inspired to take action. You take big action. You’re excited!
And then like a fleeting memory, that motivation disappears. And you’re back to where you started, wishing the dream was already accomplished.
You’re not alone. I’ve been there.
This is why today I’m talking about why motivation isn’t necessary to achieve your goals. Whether it’s health goals, relationship goals, or massive dreams – motivation isn’t gonna get you there.
But what will? Listen to today’s episode to learn more.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)