The personal benefits of welcoming more humor into your life are enormous. Laughter has been shown to light up the brain’s neurons, increase pleasure, and decrease overall stress.
And when you bring more laughter and light-heartedness into your relationship, it benefits every aspect of your marriage. Laughter is the healing balm that you and your partner need!
So it’s time to bring some good ol’ belly laughing back to your relationship.
In today’s episode, I talk about why every marriage needs a dose of humor.
You’ll learn 4 tips to start laughing more with your partner. These tips will help even the most serious, stressed out couples! This is a great episode to listen to with your partner!
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)