Women bear the weight of having a family. From keeping the home running smoothly to planning holidays, choosing doctors, and keeping everyone healthy and whole – 90% of this responsibility falls on us.
Patriarchal systems have set it up this way. It’s put men in power and women in the supporting role of that power. We’ve come a long way as women to overcome this – and yet we’ve got a long way to go.
But here’s the thing – as frustrating as this is, there are a few things that are not helping.
The first thing we need to stop doing is making men the enemy. This is creating disconnection from our partners and causing us to give up – and once again, getting nowhere.
But what will help? Where do we begin to make real change?
When you see your partner as a true teammate and seek to understand your unique minds, you’ll begin to open up to solutions that work.
Listen to today’s episode and let’s bring some balance to your life.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for free classes to uplevel your marriage!
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)