If you don’t have confidence, there’s no doubt that you’re holding yourself back from having the life and marriage you want.
We often think confidence will come easy once we achieve our goals. We thing that when we’re more fit (or skinny, or curvy, or strong), then we’ll feel more confident.
But if you wait for your goals to be achieved to embrace total love, appreciation, and trust in yourself … you could be waiting for a very long time. And even then, you’re still going to have a human brain that wants to focus on the negative – so it’ll find something else!
Confidence is a mindset. It is something that can be cultivated and created right now, in the body you have, with the home you have, with the family you have, and yes … even with all of your so-called imperfections.
And since how you feel about yourself truly does affect how you show up in the world and in your relationships, it’s worth improving now – not later.
Tune into episode 57 to learn 3 steps to begin practicing confidence today. And watch the difference in how you start to show up for yourself and you’re relationship.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- The NEW YouTube Channel
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for Free Classes.
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)