When you’re married to an alcoholic or an addict, it adds a whole new dynamic to your relationship. It brings up frustration, exhaustion, and loneliness, as you try to figure out the next best steps.
Should you stay? Or should you go? Sometimes the answer isn’t as black and white as we’d like it to be.
That’s where Deanna Marie comes in. She’s a life coach for people who are married to alcoholics.
Listen to today’s episode to hear her story of being married to an alcoholic. We discuss everything from boundaries to knowing when to stay or leave.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The NEW YouTube Channel
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for Free Classes.
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)