The Holidays are among us and it’s a beautiful time to give and receive. But what do we really want this month? Many of us want rest and recovery. We want to hunker down and sit by the fire reading books and sleeping in a little longer. We want the comforts of home and peace.
However, with all the extras in our schedule, it can be a challenge to get that sweet hibernation time in!
If all you want for Christmas is to slow down and rest a bit – today’s episode is for you! You’ll learn to respect the need for rest and a new way to make stress less overwhelming!
Mentioned On The Show
- The NEW YouTube Channel
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for a Free Class on How To Change Your Relationship With One Shift.
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
- Wintering by Katherine May
- The Upside of Stress by Kelly McGonigal
- Robert Bly’s Poem Grandiosity
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)