We’ve all done it. Made a New Year’s Resolution or set a goal and determined once and for all that you are going to achieve it!
You were motivated – for a week. And then, you went right back to your old habits.
So what gives? Why do you want this goal so badly, and yet give up on it over and over?
Good news: There’s nothing wrong with you. It’s not that you’re lazy or don’t care enough. It’s not that you just haven’t tried hard enough.
There’s a part of your mind that is holding you back and actually encouraging you to quit. And when you understand why it’ll change the way you look at, set, and achieve your goals.
Listen to Episode 76 to finally learn how to stop quitting on your goals!
Mentioned On The Show
- The NEW YouTube Channel
- Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey’s Immunity To Change Framework
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for a Free Class on How To Change Your Relationship With One Shift.
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)