One of the top reasons couples start to waiver in their relationship is because they don’t know how to communicate after the fairy tale feelings fade away.
We feel overwhelmed, hurt, and unheard in our conversations. And then we tell ourselves stories that we’re not a good match, that our partners don’t care about us, and that we’re just not compatible anymore.
But Communication is an art. And the way to get better at any art is to practice. However, it’s helpful if you understand some helpful tips and have the tools necessary to practice!
So in today’s episode, you’ll learn about the importance of knowing your different communication styles. Are you an internal processor or an external processor? What about your partner? Let’s find out and learn to work with your differences instead of against them!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- The two main styles of communication
- The importance of accepting you and your partners style
- How journaling can help you to process big decisions ahead of time.
- Giving yourself and your partner space to process difficult discussions can change everything.
If you want help implementing the tools I teach, I would be honored to be your life coach. Working with a coach helps you to create change quicker, easier, and with more fun along the way! Are you ready to create a more Joyful Love in your own Life and Marriage? Then click here to find out more.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Purchase The Complete Confident Marriage Workshop Here: https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/confidence
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)