Living in this present moment is critical for a joy-filled life and marriage. We know this.
Instead of living our lives now, we spend the present moment worrying about the future and regretting the past.
We regret not preparing better. We criticize ourselves for not being as ‘good’ as other families. We judge our own experiences and wish things were different.
We criticize our partners, we judge our parents, and we beat ourselves up too.
We are wasting our time and energy trying to control things we can’t. But here’s the truth. The past and future do not exist.
Think about it – they are not reality. So if we drop worry and fret about the future, and we’re making a conscious choice not to live in the past … what’s left? Right now. This present moment is what’s left! And it’s what matters.
Listen to Episode 29 to make the most of this holiday season, exactly as it is … with all its perfectly imperfect moments!
What You’ll Get From This Episode:
- How the past and future are two things that don’t exist.
- How To Live Presently With What Is
- How Gratitude Fends Off Dread
- What Actions to take now.
Mentioned On The Show:
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/ for free classes to uplevel your marriage!
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)