When you’re in survival mode as a couple, so much can feel hopeless.
I’m not talking about hustle mode, where you never allow yourself to stop being busy….
I’m talking about the kind of survival where you feel like something terrible is going to happen if you close your eyes for a minute … if you allow yourself to rest.
A traumatic event (or the threat of a traumatic event) can take us there real quick. And your entire body responds.
In today’s episode, I’m not going to tell you how to fix it. And I’m not going to give you a laundry list of things to do, because if you’re listening to this and you’re just trying to survive right now, you don’t need a huge list.
You need simplicity. You need a few simple tools to help your nervous system to rest. You don’t need a massive self-care list. You need ease.
And I want you to trust that starting really small is going to give you exactly what you need right now, which is are 2 things:
2. Peace to your nervous system, often.
If you’re in survival mode right now, I ask you to open your ears to this episode. I’ve been there. I get it. It sucks. And there’s hope.
Mentioned On The Show:
- Book a free consultation and learn more about 1:1 coaching HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/rekindle for free classes.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)