Will is the memoir of actor and musician Will Smith. The memoir provides a glimpse into Will’s life from his days as a child all the way through his struggles in marriage.
Cris and I recently listened to the audio version together.
There were so many insights on what it takes to have a healthy relationship that we decided to chat about it on the podcast today!
Tune in to hear why I think Will Smith just wrote the best marriage book of the year!
What You’ll Get From This Episode:
• Why your partner can’t validate you enough
• Giving yourself permission to ask, “What do I want?”
• Happiness and contentment autonomously
• Balancing your innate desires with your family life.
• Being present in the moment – whatever that moment is.
• Creating an atmosphere of being friends first
Mentioned On The Show:
- Sign up for the Free Facebook Membership HERE.
- If you’d like to ask questions or tell me what you think, send an email to email@example.com
- Go here to watch a free class and get on my newsletters. https://www.rachaelcunningham.com/
- Book a free consultation with me HERE.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcast, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave Joyful Love a review in Apple Podcasts (Click the “Listen In Apple Podcast” button to leave a review!)